Assuring Gas Safety & Compliance Across All Sectors
Whether your business involves domestic or commercial gas applications, Qualitas Compliance offer a comprehensive range of services to ensure that any gas work carried out for your clients is safe, and conforms to the latest regulations and standards.
Our team of experienced Gas Consultants are based nationwide, and are available to give help and advice for any situation encountered. Please see below the services we can provide to keep your business safe and compliant.
Services Offered By Qualitas Compliance
Domestic Gas Consultancy
Our highly qualified Consultants and Auditors provide services to any gas contractor, large or small. The services that we offer include; organisational and procedure reviews, project management of new installation contracts, post service and repair audits, work in progress and engineer competence reports, validation of gas service and repair documentation, bespoke customer feedback reports and provide advice and training on best practice within the gas industry.
Commercial Gas Consultancy
In today’s complex gas industry it is easy to fall foul of the myriad of regulations and standards for commercial gas applications. Qualitas Compliance can provide assistance from design stage to installation ensuring that your commercial gas installations are trouble free. We also provide commercial audit services for post service and repair, in addition to work in progress and engineer competency reports, so you can ensure that your workforce is working safely and compliantly.
Training in Renewable Technologies
Through our training partner, Morgan Lambert, Qualitas Compliance is able to offer certified training courses in renewable energy technology..
Courses on offer include:
- Level 3 Award in the Fundamental Principles and Requirements of Environmental Technology Systems
- Solar Thermal Hot water Courses (STHW)
- Heat Pump Courses
- NVQs for the Green Deal
- Solar Photovoltaic Courses
Post Service Inspections
The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, place an obligation on all Landlords to ensure the safety of any gas appliance or installation that they own. For privately owned property there is no such requirement, except through recommendation from manufacturer’s instructions to ensure gas appliances are regularly maintained.
Qualitas Compliance offer post service inspection and repair audits, to ensure that your workforce are carrying out the service and maintenance procedures required to keep your customers safe and compliant.
Audits consist of a fully intrusive appliance strip down to ensure that servicing and repair procedures have been carried out, and a fully comprehensive written report instantly available via our innovative web portal.
A robust technical specification is a must for any successful tender document. Qualitas Compliance offers a bespoke service to provide:
- Domestic gas servicing and maintenance specifications
- Domestic gas heating specifications
- Commercial gas servicing and maintenance specifications
- Commercial gas heating installation specifications
Due to increased customer awareness, CO incidents are becoming more prevalent in all sectors of Housing. From simple CO alarm activation to a major incident, Qualitas Compliance provides full CO investigation and report services.
Carbon monoxide is produced when gas does not burn properly. Dangerous levels can build up if there is inadequate ventilation. The danger signs that show something may be wrong include; the flame burning Yellow or Orange and brown staining or sooting on or near to the appliance.
We provide an independent nationwide service.
- All our investigators are qualified to LCGRII – Gas related Incident Investigation to IGEM/GL/8
- All investigators have relevant ACS competencies in Natural and Liquefied Petroleum Gas for both domestic and commercial premises
- The service is available during the 5 day working week, usually within one working day of an incident being reported to us.
Stock Condition Surveys
Commercial heating installations; even if regularly maintained, can at the most inopportune times breakdown through component wear and tear, leading to repairs sometimes costing thousands of pounds to rectify just when your repair budget is depleted.
To assist with future budget forecasts on large gas plant, Qualitas Compliance offers a Stock Condition Survey service which consists of a thorough test and inspection of the commercial installation, followed by a comprehensive report giving details of any part of the installation that may give cause for concern now and in the future and may cause a major breakdown and require replacement.
Energy Company Obligation
The ECO (Energy Company Obligation) is a scheme introduced in 2013 for the “Big six energy Suppliers”
It is a scheme to provide heating and insulation improvements for low income and vulnerable households.
As part of the ECO scheme, the providers have a duty to ensure that the work carried out by ECO scheme installers is quality control checked.
Qualitas Compliance provides Quality Control auditing services to assist both energy suppliers and their contractors to comply with the requirements.
Already working with several major energy suppliers, appliance manufacturer’s and major contractors in this field, Qualitas Compliance already has the infrastructure in place to assist any business working in this sector.
We are seeking experienced Gas Auditors throughout the UK. The ideal candidates will possess:
- A full suite of ACS Qualifications. As a minimum: CCN1, CENWAT (CEN1, WAT1), HTR1, CKR1 and CPA1
- A Gas Related NVQ Level 3 – City & Guilds Qualification
- A1, A2 Assessors (D32, D33) Qualifications, although not essential
- Detailed knowledge of gas appliances and central heating systems supplemented by a thorough understanding of Normative Documents especially the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998
- Good communication skills
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Office
- Further Qualifications in Commercial Gas and Renewable Heating Technologies, although not essential
Please send your CV to email@example.com for further information.